2016 was such a memorable year for this coffee blogger, taking me from New York City to San Diego and to Kansas City with many places in between.
- I visited 67 coffee shops
- I published 82 blog posts
- 11,238 blog views
- Traveled 8,622 miles
- Grew my Instagram account from under 100 likes to over 450
- My Facebook page featured five giveaways and grew to 347 likes
- I created an official logo for The Cappuccino Traveler and redesigned my website
- Celebrating my one year anniversary as an official coffee blogger
- Moved my weekly blog post from Saturday morning to Tuesday
- Began star ratings on all my coffee shop reviews
- Featured my first product review on stainless steel coffee mugs
- Began a monthly feature called, “@Home with the CT”
Memorable moments for me……………….
★ A spontaneous trip to Virginia Beach that led me to Three Ships Coffee Roasters, I can’t say enough good things about this place. Check out my blog post about my visit there by clicking on this link – Three Ships Coffee Roasters – Virginia Beach, VA. ★★★★★
★ This year’s highlight was my long awaited trip to San Diego, CA and walking through the doors of Bird Rock Coffee Roasters, a dream I had, realized. Click this link to read my post all about it here Bird Rock Coffee Roasters – San Diego Coffee Tour ★★★★★
★ Watching my very first coffee movie, “The Coffee Man” at a local coffee roaster.
★ My very first visit to the Kansas City Coffee scene
★ A long awaited visit back to New York City to Ground Central Coffee. (Blog post coming later this year.)
I am thrilled for 2017, but 2016 was so spectacular! I am thankful and absolutely love being a coffee blogger. My passion for coffee and the adventure that specialty coffee is, excites my soul and I hope can be felt through my weekly blogs to you. I hope it ignites in you a love for coffee while supporting LOCAL shops. Leaving behind the big name coffee companies forever and supporting your local, hard-working coffee roasters and coffee shop owners with EVERY coffee purchase.
Thanks for your support, your love, likes, follows and shares! Happy 2017!