2016 was such a memorable year for this coffee blogger, taking me from New York City to San Diego and to Kansas City with many places in between.
My dream came true of wanting to visit the award-winning Bird Rock Coffee RoastersÂ and finally being able to visit theÂ Ground Central Coffee Company Â in NYC after Instagram stalking them for a year.
- I visited 67 coffee shops
- I published 82 blog posts
- 11,238 blog views
- Traveled 8,622 miles
- Grew my InstagramÂ account from under 100 likes to over 450
- My Facebook page featured five giveaways and grew to 347 likes
- I created an official logo for The Cappuccino Traveler and redesigned my website
- Celebrating my one year anniversary as an official coffee blogger
- Moved my weekly blog post from Saturday morning to Tuesday
- Began star ratings on all my coffee shop reviews
- Featured my first product review on stainless steel coffee mugs
- Began a monthly feature called, Â “@Home with the CT”
Memorable moments Â for me……………….
â˜… A spontaneous trip to Virginia Beach that led me to Three Ships Coffee Roasters, I can’t say enough good things about this place. Check out my blog post about my visit there by clicking on this link – Â Three Ships Coffee Roasters â€“ Virginia Beach, VA. â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜…
â˜… This year’s highlight was my long awaited trip to San Diego, CA and walking through the doors of Bird Rock Coffee Roasters, a dream I had, realized. Click this link to read my post all about it hereÂ Bird Rock Coffee Roasters â€“ San Diego Coffee Tour â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜…â˜…
â˜… Watching my very first coffee movie, “The Coffee Man” at a local coffee roaster.
â˜… My very first visit to the Kansas City Coffee scene
â˜… AÂ long awaited visit back to New York City to Ground Central Coffee. (Blog post coming later this year.)
I am thrilled for 2017, but 2016 was so spectacular! I am thankful and absolutely love being a coffee blogger. My passion for coffee and the adventure that specialty coffee is, excites my soul and I hope can be felt through my weekly blogs to you. I hope it ignitesÂ in you a love for coffee while supporting LOCAL shops. Leaving behind the Â big name coffee companies forever and supporting your local, hard-working coffee roasters and coffee shop owners with EVERY coffee purchase.
Thanks for your support, your love, likes, follows and shares! Happy 2017!