I am thrilled to accept The Sunshine Blogger Award from a fellow blogger that I met through Instagram. This is more than just an award. It is an awesome opportunity to bring awareness to the amazing blogging community that I am part of. When entering the world as a blogger, little did I know of the importance of fellow bloggers and what a vital role they play!
I was nominated by Stephanie Eiler, author of Citrus & Sun Blog. Thank you Stephanie, this meant so much to me. The award came the week of my two year anniversary. As a blogger, it gave me the encouragement to keep on. To stay true to who I am and others will take notice.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who feel they are creative, positive and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
My Answers to Stephanie’s Questions-
What do you love most about blogging? I love that it is a creative outlet for me as a busy mom of two boys. I love bringing awareness to local coffee shops, encouraging others to visit them!
How did you come up with the name of your blog? The cappuccino has always been my favorite specialty coffee drink and I travel around to different coffee shops, thus, the birth of The Cappuccino Traveler!
Who is your favorite musical artist? I have a variety of tastes, from Kari Jobe to James Taylor and Enya.
Describe one of your favorite memories. Thinking back as a little girl, I have fond memories of the summer my parents took my sister and I to Hershey Park, a local amusement park and chocolate factory.
What is your favorite place you have traveled to or visited? I love San Diego, California. I have visited three times and can’t get enough. Beautiful landscape, coffee and temps!
If you could have a conversation with anyone, who would it be? I would love to speak with Corrie Ten Boom, the woman who survived the Nazi Concentration Camp, yet still held onto her faith.
What inspires you? I appreciate a variety of things. I love the relaxation of the ocean and feel inspired there, but I also feel inspired in the heart of a major city, like New York.
Describe your favorite space to work on your writing? I love blogging in a coffee shop, its perfect!
What is your ideal way to spend your morning when you do not have to work? I’m blessed to not have to work and my goal is to make The Cappuccino Traveler and The Coffee Caravan my full-time income soon. All mornings begin with a quiet time and warm lemon water. Then the coffee.
What is a movie that you could watch over and over? I could watch Great Expectations with Anthony Hopkins over and over!
What is your favorite blog post and why? Although I enjoy telling you about local coffee shops, I love sharing bits of my heart too. This can be found on the section of my blog, “At Home with the CT”. My favorite blog being, My Struggles as a Coffee Blogger.
I nominate the following Blogs / Bloggers
- Bailey at The Thin Place
- Chad at The Royal Brew (Coffee Blog)
- Kayla at The Accidental Nomad Life
- Elizabeth at Love Doing Life
- Amanda at My Sweet Beautiful Life
- Jenn at Simply On Eden
- Leanne at Polished by Leanne
- Rose at Latte Living
- Elaine at The Prodigal Daughter
- Marsha at Faith & Fitness Blog
- Carolina at A Butterful Mind
Here are the 11 new questions from me for you to answer.
- How long have you been a blogger?
- What made you want to start a blog?
- What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
- What is your favorite coffee drink?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- Name a famous person you would love to meet!
- How many siblings do you have?
- If you could only take one thing from your home, what would it be?
- Favorite way to relax at night?
- The person in your family that inspires you the most?
- What do you most want to be known for?
I have enjoyed getting to know all these bloggers through their writing and social media! I am thrilled to share these 11 blogs with you! Please explore each one over a cup of coffee, subscribe and enjoy all the hard work they put into it.
This post has been fun! I hope you enjoyed getting to know more about The Cappuccino Traveler!